EASY & TURNKEY PROCUREMENT PROJECT
- Ticket Management is a growing space with only one real player.
- Analyst firms are not yet covering and Spotlight is the only financially viable provider making the process easy.
- Spotlight implements immediately with very little employee time spent and showing significant cost reduction.
- There are few if any projects showing the impact SpotlightTMS can in such a short time
- Request a sample RFP to assist in your process with questions and key points gathered from hundreds of successful Spotlight RFPs.
AN EASY CHOICE
- The old saying goes “nobody gets questioned for choosing IBM.” Choosing a clear cut industry leader with a solid reputation built on top partners and success assures easy integration for your staff.
- Fly-by-night companies or those financially backed by ticket brokers coupled with questionable business practices opens up the firm to too much risk and very negative headlines.
- The choice of over 30 teams and all major providers, SpotlightTMS assures you’ll have the best product on the market at all times.
INTEGRATE WITH YOUR CURRENT PROCUREMENT AND CRM SYSTEMS
- Spend Management systems and CRM tools are already in place. Integrate SpotlightTMS to assure your entire spend is being tracked.
- Simplify the expense process for purchases.
- Put controls into already implemented business software like Spotlight for Salesforce.com.
ELIMINATE COSTLY INTERNAL SYSTEMS
CENTRALIZE PURCHASING FOR IMMEDIATE TRANSPARENCY
- SpotlightTMS brings all major ticket sellers into one easy-to-use portal for your team.
- No longer will your staff have to search multiple sites or turn in receipts from unapproved vendors
- Everything in one place, at the same price, buying directly
- All purchases are simple and, most importantly, follow the compliance rules and guidelines of your firm
- My Expense Report gives your team an automatic report to turn in for expenses
|Check out the SpotlightTMS Ticket Portal for answers on how you can centralize and automate all purchases.|
|Articles on risks associated with corporate sports sponsorship and ticket investment|